Data centers: what potential investors need to know
Over recent years there has been an increased investor appetite for digital infrastructure. With a growing governmental focus on improving connectivity, digital assets including data centers are crucial for supporting the growth of smart and sustainable cities; the shift towards remote working and the digitization of company operations.
Join us on Thursday, July 1 at 12:00 ET for a multidisciplinary webinar involving data center operators, investors and lenders from Europe and the US who will discuss the practicalities of investing in this asset class.
The webinar will be attended by representatives from investors, financiers, operators and off-takers and there will be an opportunity for networking.
Our speakers will include:
- Vincent Bollaert, CEO France, Knight Frank
- Stephen Beard, Head of Data Centres, Knight Frank
- Sicco Boomsma, Managing Director, ING Wholesale Banking
- Christophe Strauven, SVP – Treasurer, Vantage Data Centres
- Joris Ravelli, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Amsterdam)
- Dr. Andrea Spellerberg, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Munich)
- Dr. Christoph Ritzer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Frankfurt)
- David Barksdale, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Los Angeles)