Webinar Recording: Uncertain times - The role of international financial institutions
International financial institutions take a more active role during economic and financial crises. As commercial lending and private sector investments decline during this unprecedented global pandemic, development finance institutions and export credit agencies are stepping in to keep the wheels moving.
Join us on Monday, May 4, 2020, at 19:00 TT/17:00 CET to hear from senior representatives of leading IFIs about their institutions’ evolving and developing response strategies.
- Sarah Devine, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ken Hansen, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Tony Bakels, Director of Credit, Legal and Special Operations, FMO
- Georgina Baker, Vice President, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Europe and Central Asia; International Finance Corporation
- Alain Ebobissé, Chief Executive Officer, Africa50
- Luke J. Lindberg, Senior Vice President of External Engagement, The Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Hristo Stoykov, Head of Growth Capital and Innovation Finance, European Investment Bank
- Tracey Webb, Vice President Structured Finance and Insurance, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation
Click here for more information and to register for the webinar.