Webinar recording: US foreign policy and the political impact on supply chain disruption
Norton Rose Fulbright’s risk advisory and cross-border practices recently hosted a webinar on US-China relations in the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis.
The webinar panel explored:
- Sanctions relating to China
- UK-China relations in light of decisions regarding Huawei
- Supply chain issues – to diversity or single-source?
- Are South East Asia, Japan and Turkey filling the gap?
- Corporate responses
- US presidential elections in November
Click here to listen to the discussion.
Kim Caine – Partner, Washington DC
Glenn Hall – Partner, London, Head of Government Relations and Public Policy, and former Special Adviser to the UK Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Governor George Pataki – Senior Counsel, New York, and former New York State Governor
Senator David Vitter – Co-Chairman, Mercury, Washington, DC, and former United States Senator